TICKET RATES (tax included)
*Snowboards are required to have a leash when riding a lift
|Weekdays||Weekends and Holidays|
|Adult – full day||40||60|
|Adult – half day||35||50|
|Student/Alum/Sr. Citizens (62-69) – full day||40||50|
|Student/Alum/Sr. Citizens (62-69) – half day||35||40|
|Preschool (Under 6) and 70+||20||20|
|Bowl half day/Rikert half day||40||50|
|Uphill Travel Pass||5||5|
Holidays are 12/26/18-1/1/19 and 2/18-2/22/19.
SEASON PASS RATES
|Early||After Nov. 30th|
|Student (7th grade – college)||320||390|
|Junior (6yrs – 6th grade)||260||300|
|Child (under 6yrs)/ 70+||125||165|
|Sr. Citizen (62-69)||320||390|
|MC Student and Fac/Staff||210||210|
|Uphill Season Pass||30||30|
The mid-week pass is valid on weekdays only from the beginning of the season until 3/1/19, excluding the weeks of 12/26/18-1/1/19 and 2/19-2/23/19.
From 3/1/19 to the end of the season, the pass is valid seven days a week. On any weekend day or holiday, mid-week pass holders can purchase an all day ticket for the half day rate.
Pass Age Requirements and Eligibility
*Middlebury College faculty/staff must be benefits eligible and present a MIDD card.
*A CHILD is under 6 years old. A JUNIOR is 6 years old through 6th grade. A STUDENT is 7th grade through college. A SENIOR CITIZEN is 62-69.
All Uphill travel skiers and riders must sign the uphill travel policy and turn the form in to the Snow Bowl ticket office prior to using the uphill trails. You can download our uphill travel policy by clicking here.
- day ticket , uphill season pass or downhill season pass required
- be aware of operations occurring on the mountain, including but not limited to snowmobile and groomer traffic
- use designated route following “UPHILL” signs up lower Voter to top of Sheehan or top of Worth Mt.
- know and adhere to the Skier’s Responsibility Code
- keep to the side of the trails in single file but be visible-downhill traffic has the right of way
- stay within ski area boundaries when descending
- pets are prohibited
- ski patrol services are available only during normal operating hours
- Snow Bowl management reserves the right to close the mountain to uphill traffic as needed
- use of the mountain is done AT YOUR OWN RISK!
ADDITIONAL WARNINGS FOR BEFORE/AFTER OPERATING HOURS USE
- stay off trails being groomed or where snow is being made
- hike on a group of 3 or more
- bring a cell phone and where a headlamp and reflective clothing after dark
- know your location at all times including trail names
- NO PATROL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE – YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!
Passes will be sold daily Oct. 1-31 in the Pro Shop at the Ralph Myhre Golf Course on Route 30 south of Middlebury from 8:00-5:00. Forms of payment accepted are cash, check, or credit cards. Credit card purchases can be made by calling 802-443-5125 or online at www.middleburysnowbowl.com.
If you have questions concerning this sale please call 802-443-7600.
I grew up skiing at the Bowl, attended Middlebury College and now my children are learning to ski and ride with the Snow School. Perfect!
Thank you for a great year of skiing. We love the Snow Bowl!
I love the Wednesday morning adult program. The instructors create a fun and supportive environment. I was able to challenge myself and step up my skiing skills. Thank you ski school!
My family and I have been skiing at the Bowl for 11 years. My wife and both of my sons learned how to ski on the mountain. I can’t think of a better place for my family to ski, it