This season the Snow Bowl will begin offering uphill travel! Day tickets will be $5, Season Passes will be $20. Uphill travel is also included with all Snow Bowl downhill season passes. If you wish to take advantage of the Snow Bowl uphill travel option you will be require to sign a copy of our uphill travel policy and abide by all other ski area rules and regulations. You may download a copy of our Uphill Travel Policy by clicking here. Your signed copy must be on file in the ticket office prior to using the uphill trails.
MIDDLEBURY COLLEGE SNOW BOWL UPHILL TRAVEL POLICY
I, _______________________________________PRINT NAME
agree to the following Middlebury Snow Bowl uphill travel policy.
- day ticket [$5] , uphill season pass [$20] or downhill season pass required
- be aware of operations occurring on the mountain, including but not limited to snowmobile and groomer traffic
- use designated route following “UPHILL” signs up lower Voter to lower Hadley to old Fletcher to Long Trail to top of Sheehan or top of Worth Mt.
- keep to the side of the trails in single file but be visible-downhill traffic has the right of way
- pets are prohibited
- stay within ski area boundaries when descending
- know and adhere to the Skier’s Responsibility Code
- ski patrol services are available only during normal operating hours
- Snow Bowl management reserves the right to close the mountain to uphill traffic as needed
- use of the mountain is done AT YOUR OWN RISK!
ADDITIONAL WARNINGS FOR BEFORE/AFTER OPERATING HOURS USE
- stay off trails being groomed or where snow is being made
- hike in a group of 3 or more
- bring a cell phone and wear a headlamp and reflective clothing after dark
- know your location at all times including trail names
5- NO PATROL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE – YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!