These trails trained national champions and generations of family skiers.
Our family-friendly ski areas are just twenty minutes from the village of Middlebury in the heart of the Green Mountains, with skiing and riding on a variety of terrain.
- All abilities welcome, from beginner to expert, with terrain to match.
- Professional and friendly Snow School caters to all learners.
- Short lift lines get you quickly to our extensive trail system with 1,000-foot vertical.
- Efficient snowmaking covering the main trails.
- Ski and snowboard rentals are available on-site.
- Nearby lodging includes classic B&Bs, country inns, and hotels.
Like to Cross Country ski, snowshoe or fat-bike?
Our Rikert Nordic Center is just a couple of miles down the road from the Snow Bowl, featuring 55-plus kilometers of world-class skate and classic skiing—not to mention excellent snowshoeing and fat-biking.