Middlebury Snowbowl is located 13 miles east of Middlebury on scenic route VT-125. Located in the heart of the Green Mountains, the Snowbowl is easily accessible from Middlebury, Burlington, Boston, and even New York City. Our physical address is: 6886 VT-125, Hancock, VT 05748
(use the + or – on the map to zoom in and out)
Getting here by Car
From the east, take I-89 to exit 3 onto VT-107 west. After 13 miles, take VT-100 north, then take VT-125 at the junction in Hancock. The Snowbowl will be on your left just after crossing over the Middlebury Gap.
From the west, take U.S. route 7 to its junction with VT-125, about 4 miles south of Middlebury. Head east on VT-125 for 9 miles, and the Snowbowl will be on your right just before the top of the Middlebury Gap.
Taking the TVT Shuttle Bus from Middlebury
Tri-Valley Transit (TVT) * IS FREE!!! They operate a Shuttle Service between the town of Middlebury and the Snowbowl. The shuttle stops at various locations around town, and takes approximately 35 minutes to travel from Adirondack Circle at Middlebury College to the Snowbowl base lodge.
TVT Shuttle Bus Schedule
Peak Season Schedule – From January 4 – March 12.
- Arrives at SB @ 8:30 am, 9:48 am, 1:30 pm, 2:40 pm, 4:00 pm
- Departs to Middlebury (ADK) @ 9:15 am, 10:20 am, 2:10 pm, 3:20 pm, 4:40 pm
ONLY FRIDAYS January 4-February 28
- Leaves ADK @ 7:55 am, 9:15 am,10:20 am, 11:25 am, 1:00 pm, 2:10 pm, 3:20 pm
- Arrives at Rikert @ 8:25 am, 9:40 am, 10:45 am, 11:50 am, 1:25 pm, 2:35 pm, 3:55 pm
- Arrives at SB @ 8:30 am, 9:48 am, 10:50 am, 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:40 pm, 4:00 pm
- Departs to Middlebury (ADK) @ 9:15 am, 10:20 am, 11:25 am, 12:30 pm, 2:10 pm, 3:20 pm, 4:40 pm
Saturday/Sunday January 8-March 12
- Leaves ADK @ 9:15 am, 10:20 am, 11:25 am, 1:00 pm, 2:10 pm, 3:20 pm
- Arrives at Rikert @ 9:40 am, 10:45 am, 11:50 am, 1:25 pm, 2:35 pm, 3:55 pm
- Arrives at SB @ 9:48 am, 10:50 am, 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:40 pm, 4:00 pm
- Departs to Middlebury (ADK) @ 10:20 am, 11:25 am, 12:30 pm, 2:10 pm, 3:20 pm, 4:40 pm
STARTING March 13
- Snow Bowl Shuttle is running on the OFF PEAK schedule thru mid-June.
- Weekday request service only.
- NO Weekend service.
Need more information? check out the TVT website or call TVT directly by calling (802) 388-2287.
Buses & Train connections?
Check out: Go! Vermont a link to other VT commuting services.
Check out: Amtrak – Middlebury, VT
You must be logged in to post a comment.