The Middlebury Snow Bowl is open Wednesday – Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Permitted guests will be Vermont residents and individuals who meet the State of Vermont COVID restrictions on cross state travel.
Vertical Drop: 1000′
Summit Elevation: 2720′
Number of Trails: 17
More Difficult: 4
Most Difficult: 7
Number of Glades: 11
Number of Chairlifts: 3
Number of Surface Lifts: 1
Skiable Acres: 600+
Average Yearly Snowfall: 200″
Middlebury Snow Bowl has some of the best woods skiing and riding in Vermont. From gentle pitches to steep chutes, Worth Mountain has endless lines to explore and there is always soft snow to be found.
TREE SKIING POLICY
Uphill Travel Policy
All Uphill travel skiers and riders must sign the uphill travel policy and turn the form in to the Snow Bowl ticket office prior to using the uphill trails.
- day ticket , uphill season pass or downhill season pass required
- be aware of operations occurring on the mountain, including but not limited to snowmobile and groomer traffic
- use designated routes at all times as shown on map following “UPHILL” signs. All routes begin at bottom of trails Voter and Proctor.
- know and adhere to the Skier/Rider Responsibility Code
- keep to the side of the trails in single file but be visible-downhill traffic has the right of way
- stay within ski area boundaries when descending
- pets are prohibited
- ski patrol services are available only during normal operating hours
- Snow Bowl management reserves the right to close the mountain to uphill traffic as needed
- use of the mountain is done at your own risk
- Skis, Splitboards or Snowshoes mandatory for uphilling. Boot-packing prohibited for trail condition (post-holing).
ADDITIONAL WARNINGS FOR BEFORE/AFTER OPERATING HOURS USE
- stay off trails being groomed or where snow is being made
- Use only designated uphill routes, as shown on map. All routes begin at bottom of trails Voter and Proctor.
- hike on a group of 3 or more
- bring a cell phone and wear a headlamp and reflective clothing after dark
- know your location at all times including trail names
- NO PATROL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE – YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN