The Middlebury Snowbowl is open Wednesday – Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays – Sheehan Lift opens at 8:30 AM.
Vertical Drop: 1000′
Summit Elevation: 2720′
Number of Trails: 17
More Difficult: 4
Most Difficult: 7
Number of Glades: 11
Number of Chairlifts: 3
Number of Surface Lifts: 1
Skiable Acres: 700+ acres of trails and open woods
Average Yearly Snowfall: 200″
Middlebury Snowbowl has some of the best woods skiing and riding in Vermont. From gentle pitches to steep chutes, Worth Mountain has endless lines to explore and there is always soft snow to be found.
TREE SKIING POLICY
Skiing or snowboarding in the woods off designated trails within the ski area boundary is allowed. These areas aren’t maintained or checked by ski area personnel. Unmarked obstacles and other hazards exist. Ski/ride at your own risk. Do not ski/ride alone but preferably in groups of three or more. The Middlebury College Snowbowl has no responsibility for damage to equipment, or for skier/rider safety, injury or death. Be aware, use good judgment and ski/ride accordingly. Bailey Falls lift closes at 3:15, do not enter the woods after 3:00 p.m
DRONES ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THE SNOWBOWL
Uphill Travel Policy
All Uphill travel skiers and riders must sign the uphill travel policy and turn the form in to the Snowbowl ticket office prior to using the uphill trails.
- day ticket , uphill season pass or downhill season pass required
- be aware of operations occurring on the mountain, including but not limited to snowmobile and groomer traffic
- use designated routes at all times as shown on map following “UPHILL” signs. All routes begin at bottom of trails Voter and Proctor.
- know and adhere to the Skier/Rider Responsibility Code
- keep to the side of the trails in single file but be visible-downhill traffic has the right of way
- stay within ski area boundaries when descending
- pets are prohibited
- ski patrol services are available only during normal operating hours
- Snowbowl management reserves the right to close the mountain to uphill traffic as needed
- use of the mountain is done at your own risk
- Skis, Splitboards or Snowshoes mandatory for uphilling. Boot-packing prohibited for trail condition (post-holing).
- XC/Nordic/Nordic BC skis and bindings not permitted for uphilling use at the Snowbowl.
ADDITIONAL WARNINGS FOR BEFORE/AFTER OPERATING HOURS USE
- stay off trails being groomed or where snow is being made
- Use only designated uphill routes, as shown on map. All routes begin at bottom of trails Voter and Proctor.
- hike on a group of 3 or more
- bring a cell phone and wear a headlamp and reflective clothing after dark
- know your location at all times including trail names
- NO PATROL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE – YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN