TICKET RATES (tax included)
|Weekdays||Weekends and Holidays|
|Adult – full day||40||60|
|Adult – half day||35||50|
|Student/Alum/Sr. Citizens (62-69) – full day||40||50|
|Student/Alum/Sr. Citizens (62-69) – half day||35||40|
|Preschool (Under 6) and 70+||20||20|
|Uphill Travel Pass||5||5|
Holidays are 12/26/19-1/1/20 and 2/17-2/21/20.
SEASON PASS RATES 2020-2021
|Early||After Oct. 31th|
|Student (7th grade – college)||340||410|
|Junior (6yrs – 6th grade)||265||320|
|Child (under 6yrs)/ 70+||140||170|
|Sr. Citizen (62-69)||340||410|
|Shared Parent/Guardian Pass||455
|Uphill Season Pass||30||30|
The mid-week pass is valid on weekdays only from the beginning of the season until 3/1/20, excluding 12/26/19-1/1/20 & 2/17/20-2/21/20.
From 3/1/20 to the end of the season, the pass is valid seven days a week. On any weekend day or holiday, mid-week pass holders can purchase an all day ticket for the half day rate.
Shared Parent/Guardian Pass
The shared parent/guardian pass is designed for parents who need to keep an eye on small children. Parent 1 can ski or ride while Parent 2 watches the little ones. Then they can switch and everyone is happy.
Please pick-up your pass together so we can take a photo of both parents in one picture for your pass. Restricted to 2 parents/legal guardians per pass.
Pass Age Requirements and Eligibility
*Middlebury College faculty/staff must be benefits eligible and present a MIDD card.
*A CHILD is under 6 years old. A JUNIOR is 6 years old through 6th grade. A STUDENT is 7th grade through college. A SENIOR CITIZEN is 62-69.
Uphill Travel Policy
All Uphill travel skiers and riders must sign the uphill travel policy and turn the form in to the Snow Bowl ticket office prior to using the uphill trails.
- day ticket , uphill season pass or downhill season pass required
- be aware of operations occurring on the mountain, including but not limited to snowmobile and groomer traffic
- use designated route following “UPHILL” signs up lower Voter to top of Sheehan or top of Worth Mt.
- know and adhere to the Skier’s Responsibility Code
- keep to the side of the trails in single file but be visible-downhill traffic has the right of way
- stay within ski area boundaries when descending
- pets are prohibited
- ski patrol services are available only during normal operating hours
- Snow Bowl management reserves the right to close the mountain to uphill traffic as needed
- use of the mountain is done AT YOUR OWN RISK!
ADDITIONAL WARNINGS FOR BEFORE/AFTER OPERATING HOURS USE
- stay off trails being groomed or where snow is being made
- hike on a group of 3 or more
- bring a cell phone and where a headlamp and reflective clothing after dark
- know your location at all times including trail names
- NO PATROL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE – YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!
If you have questions concerning this sale please call 802-443-7600.
I grew up skiing at the Bowl, attended Middlebury College and now my children are learning to ski and ride with the Snow School. Perfect!
Thank you for a great year of skiing. We love the Snow Bowl!
I love the Wednesday morning adult program. The instructors create a fun and supportive environment. I was able to challenge myself and step up my skiing skills. Thank you ski school!
My family and I have been skiing at the Bowl for 11 years. My wife and both of my sons learned how to ski on the mountain. I can’t think of a better place for my family to ski, it