It's almost that time of year...
Welcome to Middlebury Snow Bowl
We are a family-friendly winter adventure destination in the heart of the Green Mountains of Vermont. Located just 20 minutes from the classic New England village of Middlebury, we offer skiing and riding on a wide variety of piste and off-piste terrain, and we can accommodate all abilities from rank beginner to experienced expert. Here are some other features of the winter experience we offer:
- Four lifts serving an extensive trail system with a 1,000 foot vertical
- Efficient snowmaking on a large proportion of our trail system—you’ll always be able to ski
- Professional snow school to serve your every need for instruction
- A comfortable, drive-up base lodge with free day-storage of gear
- On-site dining every day, with a great selection of reasonably priced food
- On-site ski and snowboard rentals
- Nearby lodging ranging from B&B’s and Inns to simple motels in all price ranges
If you have any questions at all, please call us at 802-443-7669. We’d love to have you join us for a wonderful winter experience!
In addition, if you are a Nordic skier, you can indulge your passion at the Rikert Nordic Center, located less than a mile away.
The Best of Both Winter Worlds
The Snow Bowl and Rikert Nordic Center are right next door.
NEW THIS SEASON- Combined half day tickets at a reduced price.
Ski, Ride and Play Every Day
Winter at your Pace
I grew up skiing at the Bowl, attended Middlebury College and now my children are learning to ski and ride with the Snow School. Perfect!
Thank you for a great year of skiing. We love the Snow Bowl!
I love the Wednesday morning adult program. The instructors create a fun and supportive environment. I was able to challenge myself and step up my skiing skills. Thank you ski school!
My family and I have been skiing at the Bowl for 11 years. My wife and both of my sons learned how to ski on the mountain. I can’t think of a better place for my family to ski, it